The Foundation of Our Business:
About the Owners
For over two decades, Robert and Kimberly Bixel have managed an extensive residential real estate portfolio throughout Southern California. At Integrity, they put their exacting standards, responsiveness, and attention to detail to work for their clients, managing each property as if it were their own.
Robert has a Finance Degree from San Diego State University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Prior to starting Integrity Plus, Robert was in the banking and consumer finance business where he gained expertise in credit granting, which has translated into an efficient tenant selection process. Robert is a licensed California Real Estate Broker and has been actively managing income property for twenty years. He is currently the Membership Chair of the San Diego chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
Kimberly holds a bachelor’s degree in Public Relations and Journalism, graduating Magna Cum Laude from The University of Nebraska-Omaha. She holds an MBA with an emphasis in international business from Thunderbird School of Global Management. Kimberly has over a decade of real estate management experience with an emphasis on marketing and compliance.
- Integrity – We believe in fair dealing, honest work, and complete transparency.
- Professionalism – We will represent you and your property in a professional manner. We use only professionally prepared documentation and signage. We know and abide by the State’s laws regarding owners and tenants rights.
- Reliability – We will respond promptly to you and your tenant/customers. We will do what we say we’ll do and keep you informed.
- Service – As a client of Integrity Plus Property Management, you can expect top-notch service at all times. This means timely owner reports and payments, relevant information about your property, and unwavering attention to your property. Your tenants can expect prompt responses to inquiries and maintenance.
- Experience – We have been managing real estate for twenty years and you can expect your property to be managed as if it were our own.
- Community – A portion of every dollar we earn goes to support a local cause. We believe in being involved and giving back to the communities where we manage.