Welcome to worry-free property management.
The business of managing rental property is becoming more difficult, complicated, and time consuming every day. Mistakes can cost property owners money, time, and headaches. We strive to ensure that your experience with our company is hassle-free and prosperous.
Your property will be rented to thoroughly screened tenants, with the shortest amount of down time possible.
- We make it easy for potential renters to find and view your property. We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our website, Craigslist, rental networks, and other media as appropriate. We use attractive, customized yard signs to capture drive-by attention.
- We screen and select tenants using our established policies and procedures, or apply guidelines established by you, always in accordance with fair housing guidelines.
- Technology is constantly providing new, cost-effective ways to reach more potential tenants. At the same time, the way people search for listings is also changing. We stay on top of the latest trends combining the best of new technologies with traditional advertising and networking to get your units rented fast.
Receive secure owner payments faster, securely and view up-to-date activity on your property at anytime.
- We’ll email an easy-to-read statement to you every month. The statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- Our Owner’s Portal allows you to view your property activities at any time during the month.
- Need detailed, customized reports? You can easily view reports to whatever level of detail you want to see through your secure, private Owner’s Portal.
- You can also view copies of your management agreement and other important documents through your Owner’s Portal.
Manage and minimize your rental property business
- We carefully screen tenants to minimize the risk of renting to tenants who have not honored their previous lease agreements.
- We take maintenance of your property seriously, quickly addressing unsafe conditions and being proactive with other property maintenance.
- We screen all our vendors. We verify that our vendors carry liability and worker’s comp insurance as required by law.
- We comply with all state and federal statues with respect to tenant selection and landlord/tenant laws.
Your property maintenance is of utmost importance to us.
- A well-maintained building keeps tenants happy, improves resident retention, increases the value of your investment property, and reduces risk.
- We regularly conduct visual inspections to verify your property’s condition.
- We can generate electronic work orders to communicate with vendors quickly to resolve issues.
- We are fully compliant with recent EPA laws regarding lead-based paint
- We will help you budget repairs to keep your property well maintained.
We know your rights
You can rest assured that we will only use professional documents and abide by State and Federal Laws regarding Owners’ and Tenants’ rights.
- Our leasing documents are professionally created for the industry and regularly reviewed and updated.
- We have an on-going educational program for our staff and employees to stay current on all aspects of the law as it pertains to our business.
- Integrity Plus is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). We are held to a strict code of ethics and level of professional standards.
Our technology advantage.
We invest in state-of-the-art software designed especially for property management and your data is absolutely secure. Sensitive information is securely housed in a state-of-the-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
Tenant processes are streamlined and improved through our online Tenant Portal. By logging in, Tenants can:
- Pay rent online, safely and securely at no charge.
- Submit maintenance requests online.
- View their account balance, charges and payments, lease agreement or other documents.
Through the online Owner’s Portal you can:
- View income and expenses for each of your properties.
- View your history of owner draws and contributions.
- Download your management agreement and other important documents.
- Run key financial reports on demand.
- View lease agreements.
Our goal is to relieve you of the worries and time constraints involved with managing rental property by professionally and profitably managing your asset and maintaining its value.
We work on a percentage. Our pricing is very competitive. No mark-up on outside vendors or service providers, no set-up fees. Extra services beyond the normal management duties such as construction oversight, court appearances, etc., are extra and billed at a negotiated rate.